The dental clinic.
Our surgery is state of the art, fitted with all the latest technology, ensuring you receive optimal care.
- The latest in sterilization equipment
- In chair and take home teeth whitening, giving you whiter, brighter teeth
- Digital radiography
- Intra oral camera, like a video, you can see what the dentist sees
- Televisions above the dental chair, so you can relax, and enjoy your appointment
- Invisalign orthodontics, an invisible teeth straightening system(straighten your teeth without anyone knowing!)
- Orthodontics with braces, saving you time and money when it comes to straightening your family’s teeth
- Saturday appointments for your convenience
Dr Angelo Giallussi
Dr Angelo Giallussi has been a dental surgeon for over 13 years. He studied dentistry at the University of Sydney. Since then, he has completed a Post Graduate Diploma at the University of Sydney, which focused on Oral Implants. He has also completed studies in Invisalign Orthodontics, dental sleep medicine and sleep apnoea treatment. His most recent course has been in orthodontics with braces. His experience has been in all aspects of general dentistry, however he has a keen interest in cosmetic dentistry.
Dr Adib Khalessi-Rad
Dr Adib graduated with honours form the University of Sydney in 2010. He is passionate about rendering the best quality dental services, using the latest materials and techniques. Dr Adib strives to provide his patients with a pleasant dental experience, and focuses on building long lasting relationships with them. Outside of Dentistry, Dr Adib enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys down at the beach.
Georgia studied Pharmacy at the University of Sydney. She is currently working 3 days a week as a pharmacist, while the rest of her time is devoted to Waverley Family Dental and her family. She was married to Dr. Angelo Giallussi in 2009, and they have two children together.
Shruti has been a dental nurse for over 6 years, and has been a valuable part of our team for equally as long. She has two beautiful daughters and enjoys spending her time with friends and family.
Denis studied dentistry in Peru. Since she has moved to Australia, she has been continued her passion for dentistry by joining our team here as a dental nurse. Denis has two boys, and thoroughly enjoys football!